Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear NY

Dear New York, I love you!

In September I got to spend a long weekend in NY with my best friends, shopping, eating and going out.
Here are a few snapshots from the weekend...

A few things I found shopping, good basic riding boots from Macy's, and interesting belts & a cobalt blue hobo bag from Anthropologie.  In the photo on the bottom left, these my friend Jen wore necklaces styled by me.

Bought a great fall skirt from the Rachel Roy collection for Macy's.  I wore it to work recently styled with tights, boots and a denim shirt.

I stumbled upon an AMAZING macaroon place on the upper east side, called Laduree.
The macaroons are flown in from Paris daily, and are quite heavenly!!

This was a gorgeous day in Central Park that I spent with my friend Ann Marie.  
Best friends obviously have matching Ray Bans :)  
I just love the top picture of people "sailing" mini sailboats in the pond.  Days like that make me so happy!

Just another wonderful weekend in the books.  

Dear New York,
Until we meet again!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment