Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sun Free Summer Bronze

If you are like me, your time in the sun is rare! 
Here are a few of my favorite bronzing products to help you fake a summer tan.

This is a great paraben free lotion that you can use everyday.  There is virtually no smell, and it has great moisturizers.  Tan Towels come in two shades, one for light skin tones and one for medium skin tones.  You will see results in about 3-5 days.  The ONLY downside is that when I workout with a white tee shirt on, the lotion comes off of you shirt.  I have found this happens with all gradual daily lotions.  Just wear a dark top, and you will be good!


These are my absolute favorite! They are great for a quick fix for a special event or weekend.  The name literally speaks for itself. It looks like an over-sized wet-nap, and comes in two shades, fair to med, and med to dark.  All you do is rub the towelette all over your body in a circular motion, and in two hours will be perfectly bronzed.  I use it after I shower, and about an hour before I get dressed.  Be cautious to get every spot on your body.  Color lasts for about a week, but gets lighter everytime you shower.  


This is a lightweight powder bronzer that comes in three different shades.  I use this product every day, and one compact has lasted me almost a year!  Some bronzers can get cakey and make you look orange, but this doesn't at all.  It is also long wearing, so will only have to put it on once a night.



Hope you like these products as much as I do!  Happy "tanning"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment