Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Priti NYC Nail Polish at Noto

I was super excited when my lovely friend Lauren (owner of NOTO Boutique in Akron, Ohio) 
gave me a bottle of PRITI NYC nail polish to try!

PRITI NYC Polish is a luxurious, eco-friendly line that is non-toxic, 
and both carcinogenic and formaldehyde free.
Great for everyone, and safe for children and moms to be!

REVIEW:
I found that the nail polish had a nice saturated color, so two coats were perfect.
It went on easily, and dried faster than any other non-quick dry polish that I have tried!!
It took about 5 days before it chipped, which is the same as I have found with Essie and OPI.
I LOVE that there is a wide variety of both classic and fashion forward colors.
My review is an A+!! The "+" is for the eco-friendly aspect of this product.
Hurry down to Noto Boutique in Akron to get yourself a bottle or two!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the color! (and your tiny arrow necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The color is Dorothy Palm :)
    I am looking for some new gold charm necklaces, since I have been wearing this arrow and a heart together for over a year! Let me know If you ever start making some, because I would def be interested!!

    ReplyDelete