Monday, March 12, 2012

Target Women's Spring Shoe Selection

Over a month ago I saw a Target magazine ad with a bunch of great heels and wedges. 
I got really excited, and knew that I needed to keep my eye out for them 
or they would be gone!
This weekend my Target got all of those shoes in, so I took some pictures for you.
Honestly, this is the best selection I have seen at Target at one time!
Prices range from $12.99 - $29.99

Great jewel tone color, and resemble a pair from Dolce Vita for $180!
(only difference is that theirs have a wedge heel)

These are classic, and would go with a lot.  Also come in a nude color.

Bad photo, but shows both colors...grey/yellow and blue/green
Here is a better website photo:
These are my fav and are on sale online right now for $21!!





These are the kids, but they have Women's for $12.99 in a bunch of fun colors.
Great slip on weekend or casual Friday work shoe.

Target does an amazing job at making a "look for less" of some popular designer shoes.
I LOVE all of these, and will have to choose which I will buy(and soon).
Which of these styles do you like for Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment